Monday 10 November 2014

My October favourites


I know, I know, it's the 10th of November and i'm doing an October favourites post, better late than never right? Plus I did it all fancy to make u for it, do I get brownie points for that?
I love love love October and November so this is why I'm squeezing this favourites list in last minute and here it is:



  • Naked 2 pallet, I have been using this so much recently. I love brown eyeshadow in the autumn and the naked 2 pallet has all the shades that I keep going back to.
  • Yankee candle in cinnamon stick, this medium jar candle provides 65 to 90 hours of burning with a long lasting fragrance.
  • Yankee candle in Apple spice just smells like autumn to me and has been the fragrance of my living room all through October.
  • Nivea moisturising cream. I find this amazing for hydrating dry skin when the weather gets cooler. £6
  • Pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks! My all time favourite October drink it has unmistakable spices that remind me of Autumn.
  • Pumpkin spiced Oreo, I ordered these online I can't remember how much I payed but I know I payed for delivery too but it was worth it.
  • Brown handbag is from Windsorstore.com I payed £23.00
  • I'm loving Essie nail polish this month, not just in these shades.
  • Black buckled Boots are from asos I payed £29 they were on sale from £50. Bargain!
  • Helping hands cream from lush £12
  • The two lipsticks are in my favourite autumn lipstick list but I love them so much and been wearing these almost every day.
  • Black wool hat,wearing this hat with plum lipstick is my favourite look at the moment. H&M £15
  • Fusion Soft Lights Blush From Smashbox £19
  • Boot toppers these are made from cozy warm wool they are a great way to liven up winter boots and give them a festive feel. They are super handy for those long walks. I have a few pairs. £23 selfridges

What have you been loving in October? LunaLue x

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful picks! I'm finding myself reaching for my Naked 2 palette a lot lately as well! I honestly think it's my favorite of the three! And I have been burning fall scented candles all month long! My favorite by far is Leaves by Bath and Body Works, but Sweater Weather is definitely a close second! I've also been loving Essie polishes too. Especially the shade "Sand Tropez"
    Thanks for sharing!!

    http://vasilikibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin lattes - but I like gingerbread ones even more :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete