Tuesday 7 April 2015

Poisoned by a popular drink company? Slipped a disk? Catch up with me!


I haven’t done a blog post in some time! so I thought I would do a tea and catch up post!

A few weeks ago I had a soft drink from a well-known brand and It just didn't taste right and it smelt awful like nail polish remover super strong! A day or two after drinking this I had really bad sickness for a few weeks and was unable to keep fluids down. I have contacted the company and the drink is going through tests, as there is no proof at the moment I can not say it was the drink that made me Ill or who the company was but I will keep you updated.

Just when I thought I was better, Sunday I thought it would be hilarious to try and pick my boyfriend up and well no it wasn't. I slipped a disk in my back and am currently curled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a brew feeling sorry for myself. In all fairness this one was my own fault.

What else has been going on in my life?, not much at the moment I have been spending all of my spare time in my family's farm in wales looking after their new calves, they have 9 and they all need bottle feeding. I have taken some really rubbish photos on my mobile to share:


Another thing I wanted to add is my love of YouTube has become stronger while I have been bed ridden and I was thinking about making my own YouTube channel with tutorials DIY's and maybe vlogs? what do you think? Let me know.

LunaLue xx

1 comment: