Thursday 19 February 2015

Life lessons from friends

I know this isn't my normal post but I have just finished watching friends for the first time, I have seen bits on TV before but not sat and watched all 10 seasons before now. please let me know if you like it.
This is what friends taught me:



1) There is actually something called too much fake tan and I never want to experience that!



2) and too much teeth whiter


 3)  braids are really inconvenient and really do not suit everyone



4) nor does blue lipstick.. 



5) friends taught me the best pick up lines.



6) and to always love my body!

7) friends made it clear that drawing on faces never gets old.


8) and how to get revenge


9) you should always look after your body and exercise 



10) It's ok to be sad


11) never let any man do your makeup


12) and never waste anything.



13) and the most important of all friends taught me to have fun!


LunaLue x

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Friends is my all time favourite tv show, it never fails to make me laugh even though I have seen every episode like 10 times haha...oops!
    Lovely post!

    Sarah
    sarahs--style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this! Some of my favourite episodes were the one with Ross' teeth and his tan. I forgot how much I loved friends, great post!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete