Thursday 27 November 2014

Whoops!



Well hello beauties!
I know it's been a while, Whoops! grab your coffee and we will have a catch up!
I haven't been blogging as much as I would love to. I have been busy with my personal life, It's almost been too much for me to handle with friends engagements, birthdays and also planning Christmas. I have a birthday coming up too in a couple of weeks my 21'st so I will be blogging about that and posting photos too. I'm a little excited about this as I haven't really shared my personal life much on this blog but depending on how it goes, I will do it more often.
I will be doing. "Coffee catch up" every couple of weeks over December and the new year because I will have so much going on and would love to share It with you all and hear what is going on in your life too.
The rest of November and December I will be filling my blog with Christmas related posts, if you don't celebrate Christmas or are getting sick of Christmas already, don't worry as I will be posting winter related blog posts as well normal posts too.
So you can get an idea of what I will be posting here is a small list:
  • reviews of products to give you ideas for Christmas presents or even treat yourself.
  • Easy recipes
  • Tried and tested DIY's
  • Present ideas
  • my Christmas tree and decorations
  • my days out, for example a day at Christmas markets, manchester.  Don't miss out and follow my blog and make sure you don't miss out on anything!  I hope you are all doing well beauties! LunaLue xx


2 comments: