Tuesday 17 February 2015

How I fill in my eyebrows.

Hey beauties.

I have struggled for years trying to fill my really faint and not very good looking eyebrows in. Iv'e always wanted quite bold but natural looking eyebrows and I think I am just about happy with them. I have used loads of products trying to find ones that suit me, so the products I have used may not be right for you but the technique can still be applied.


first I get an eyebrow comb and comb through my eyebrows so I can see my natural shape. When that is done I take my eyebrow pencil in a darker shade to my brows and underline my brow to make a define shape, this is my outline.
I use maybelline master shape eye brown pencil in brown.

After I have underlined my brow I outline the top of the brow but I leave a gap at the front so I can blend.

I filled the middle of my eyebrow using the sleek eyebrow kit in dark brown. I love this brow kit, its easy to use and it stays put once on. I have been caught in the rain before and my eyebrows didn't budge!

I comb my eyebrows through again and add a little bit of brown eye shadow. I add a mac brown eye shadow to the front of my brow so the start of my eyebrow isn't harsh and it easily blends giving a natural finish.


How do you do your eyebrows? Am I missing something out? Let me know.
LunaLue x

1 comment: