Saturday 1 November 2014


Hey beauties,

This is Dexter, last night he had the job of running around the front garden showing off his witches outfit to the Trick or Treaters, he tried his very best to get all the treats too.
Here in the UK Halloween is not as celebrated as it is in America or other countries, I have spent a few Halloween's in America and boy is it different, If you live in the UK you will understand that Halloween is a carved pumpkin at the window and a few children trick or treating. I still had a good night, me and my boyfriend stayed in and watched a scary film with candles lit and a hot chocolate. The plan yesterday was much different, We were meant to be going to a theme park with friends dressing up and having the ultimate fright day but a few days ago I became poorly and  the doctor recommended me to stay in and rest.

I hope you had a good and safe Halloween! What did you end up doing? Let me know in the comments below!
LunaLue & dexter x 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! My dog was wearing a pumpkin costume yesterday (except for the hat which he hate and chews) :)

    anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute - Halloween in the UK is definitely quite a quiet holiday.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Skjerf

    ReplyDelete