Thursday 30 October 2014

Last minute Halloween makeup look


Hey beauties.
For a last minute make up look for Halloween I did this super easy cracked porcelain doll.
All you need is white face paint and liquid eyeliner for the cracks and just your everyday make up.
I started by using a primer all over my face then drawing out where the big crack will be with a black eyeliner pencil, this will give you a rough guide on where the White will stop.
I covered the part I wanted white with white face paint I used a makeup sponge to apply and i recommend setting this with a translucent powder or a white eye shadow to set the powder and keep it in place.
I used my everyday foundation on the central part of my face and I used a powder that was a little bit darker than the shade I would usually use, I have naturally very pale skin and I wanted to make more of contrast between the two shades.
I then used a pale pink on one half of my lips and did the rest of my make up quite natural using a brow pencil, mascara eyeliner and blusher.
You could add false eyelashes and pigtails for that extra doll look! EASY!

Are you dressing up for Halloween?
Lunalue x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how this look is so creative and creepy, yet you still look very cute at the same time. :o)
    I'm not dressing up for Halloween this year because I'm seriously exhausted, honestly! But, my twin boys are dressing up as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2." :o)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice - I needed this about two hours ago :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete