Sunday 5 October 2014

Getting my septum pierced!


Hey beauties. Ok so I know this blog post isn't going to be up everyone's ally but I get so many questions about it so I thought I would share my experience with you guys!
These are the most asked questions I get about my septum piercing:

How long have you had it?
I've had my septum piercing done for 2 almost 3 years now and honestly I've have had no problems with it!
The most asked question I get is did it hurt?
Well yes it hurt when I got it done, I expected it to be worse. I have had other piercings too so I had a rough idea on what was going to happen.

Did you plan it?
Yes! I always always always use the same studio for piercings! Before you get a piercing other than on your ears please read reviews or ask about, I know so many people that have been walking past a piercing studio and last Minute thought it was a great idea to get a piercing and it has ended up infected or it has been done with a cheap stud or ring and it's gone scabby!

How long does it take to heal?

I think I waited 8 weeks before I changed my ring.
I went back to the studio to get it changed.

Would I suit one?
If you want it get it! It's your body do what you like! Just make sure you feel good and are confident. I like mine and had it for 3 years, i'm not even sure if I suit it.

What about work?

After 6 weeks you can take it out while working but mine is a half ring so it can be turned up and hidden, you can get smaller rings too.

Will it droop?

your nose should not droop or look weird in any way because the piercing is so light, it can't weigh it down. 


how much did you pay? I think I got charged around £30.

Any tips?
cleanse the piercing multiple times a day, not to much, but enough to keep it clean. don't touch it. don't take it out. don't swap piercings with friends. just keep it clean and you will be fine.
Oh and never watch videos on YouTube if people getting it done if you are nervous, it will make you more nervous. LunaLue x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great post, it really gives all the fact you need to make a decision. Thank you,
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another question to add: do you ever catch it on anything/does it ever annoy you?

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the comment,
      No only when I got it pierced it felt like i was catching it on everything but it was only because it was sensitive. I forget I have it pierced x

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome post! I love piercings ^_^ This post is so helpful, I always research posts like this before I decide to get a piercing xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete