Sunday 28 September 2014

I Love Autumn


Hey beauties!

It's Autumn and I wanted to share with you why I love autumn and why its my favorite season.

I love autumn, It's a time for slowing down, family, friends and good food. The temperature drops so wooly jumpers, blankets and slippers come out.
I love the cool crisp fresh air, especially in the morning.
The trees look their best in autumn, I love all the shades of orange, yellow, red, brown and copper. 
The sunlight is not too bright but everything still looks beautiful in the autumn sun.
I love long dog walks in boots and hearing leaves crunch under my feet.
I love drinking hot drinks and wrapping my hands around the mug to keep my fingers warm.
Every Autumn I look forward to getting a pumpkin.
I love pumpkins, their colour and shape and all of the yummy dishes from them.

I love halloween and the countdown to christmas begins.

Do you love autumn?
                                LunaLue x

2 comments: