Thursday 16 October 2014

My Lazy day routine

It's cold out, all I can hear is the rain hammering at the windows and the wind blowing through the trees throwing the copper and brown leaves all up the street.
All I want is to stay inside, avoid the cold.
This calls for an autumn lazy day so I thought I would share my lazy day routine.

First of all it's all about the comfy clothes and slippers, on a lazy day I usually wear my leggings slippers and a big knitted jumper. I tie my hair up on my head in a bun or sometimes I will put a treatment on my hair and tie it up in the day and leave it in all day and rinse it out before bed.

I always have a no makeup day on a lazy day to let my skin breathe and while I'm at it I will apply a nose strip to remove blackheads from my nose, I use the tea tree range. I will also apply my Clinique moisturiser to my face, I love this because my skin gets dry and it hydrates it quickly without making my skin oily or greasy.

After I am ready I will usually go on my laptop for a bit, check facebook, Twitter, tumblr and bloglovin to read your lovely blog posts.
I usually get a snack such as celery and dip or chocolate! Yummy! Of course I have to have a cup of tea as well!

I like to curl up on the sofa with a film on and a blanket. On days when I really need a cuddle I get my duvet and have puppy cuddles.
Candles are usually lit! I have a new pumpkin spice candle and it smells like pumpkin and ginger bread men!

After I have watched a film I usually find myself running a bath!
The Sparkly pumpkin bubble bar from lush is a must have in Autumn.
I put some nice music on and have a good soak and rinse my hair treatment off.

Because it's a lazy day this means no cooking or hardly any cooking, I love to order a Chinese takeaway on a lazy day and then I curl up in bed with a good book and find myself falling asleep still holding the book.

What do you do on a lazy day?
Lunalue x

2 comments:

  1. I lie in bed, use the laptop, read and eat a lot of food.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of trying Lush bath bombs/ bubble bars and it's amazingg :) i recommend Golden wonder? its the gold one that looks like a present :)
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete