Tuesday 16 September 2014

What do you carry with you?

Hey beauties! I bet every girl has those few items that you will always find at the bottom of her bag! If you were to take a peek into my bag, these are the things you’d find:
Lip balm, I might be just a little bit addicted. I Always have a little pot of Vaseline or baby lips on me. my lips are always dry. Red lipstick, who doesn't love a bit of red lippy? You never know where the day will take you!  Mobile phone, In this day and age I don't think anyone goes out with out a phone, it's essential for calls and emails oh and for playing candy crush on the train. I.D such as my passport, It’s the worst when you need it and don’t have it. I'm almost 21 and I can't even get a scratch card without having proof of age, I must look really young.
Chewing gum, Nothing is more worse than that after coffee taste lasting all day.

What do you carry about in your bag? Let me know in the comments below!

Luna lue x

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything except the chewing gum: I work in a school so no gum :( I tend to have mints instead.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete