Saturday 13 September 2014

Do You like my sassy little mix nails?

Hey beauties! I have a review for you today. I will be sharing my thoughts on Elegant Touch Little Mix press on nails, I have Jesy's set to try today and I have been super excited to try these.


I have not tried these nails sooner because I usually have acrylic nails done but after seeing these while out shopping I thought I would try them as the design is so up my street.

In the packet you get a nail file the sticky pads and the nails with 6 different designs. The only trouble I had is I have little nails and I ended up filing a few down to fit on my nails, I placed the 3D skull nail on my middle finger as a statement nail and then worked around that. How to apply the Little Mix Nails: 1. Prepare nails by gently pushing back cuticles and wash hands. Make sure nails are dry 2. Select the correct size super adhesive tab, this should be slightly smaller than your natural nail to allow the press-on nail to fit perfectly. Place the side of the super adhesive tab that best fits your cuticle shape, whether it is the curved or straight side. 3. Apply the super adhesive tab on the natural nail starting from the cuticle. Smooth out the super adhesive tab so that it is spread out evenly on the natural nail. 4. Select the correct size press-on nail for each finger. Peel the protective film off the super adhesive tab. apply press-on nail 5. Press down firmly on the press-on nail to activate the adhesion of the tab, repeat for all nails. I've had my nails on 5 days and they still look newly applied and feel it. Overall I am impressed with the nails and will be trying another design from the little mix collection as I thought the styles were unique and good value for money, I payed about £6.

What do you think? Would you wear them?  
Luna lue x

4 comments:

  1. I love the monochrome pattern and might be persuaded to wear them :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! i like how they are kind of like nail wraps with the pattern but better quality! I think i'm going to pick up a set!

    Snow xo
    snowsaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these nails are amazing, they look so good! Seriously need these in my life! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried these and ,although they looked beautiful, they only stayed on for a day :( x
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete